Why should I become a member of the Haitian Art Society?
Since we are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we rely on your membership dues to support our website and our group. Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to our public Website and Members Only section (requires login)
- Members Only section includes our Membership Directory, Art Pricing Analysis Reports and the Trading Post (buy/sell listings)
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive current news and events via our e-newsletter VEVE.
- Virtual Events (Symposia, Film Screenings, Curator Talks...)
- Invitation to attend our Annual Conference
- Invitations to attend private home tours of art collections
- Invitations to participate in panel discussion groups with experts in their field
- Consideration to post your art collection on our site (Requires Approval)
- Opportunity to meet other Haitian Art Collectors, Gallerists, Museum Professionals, Artists, Scholars, and other Haitian Art Enthusiasts.
- Business memberships receive a Featured Gallery designation and a direct link to their website
- Your donation may be tax deductible since we are a 501(c)3 non-profit charity (Friends of the Center for the Arts), affiliated with the City of Waterloo, Iowa.
Our annual membership dues are:
- $50 Individual
- $75 Family
- $150 Business (Gallery / Commercial)
- $250 Patron
- $2500 Lifetime
NOTE: Membership dues are our only source of income, so feel free to make an additional contribution to help fund our website and organization.
Step 1. Pay Membership dues via PayPal, check or telephone.
Or via a check payable to the Friends of the Arts Center (Haitian Art Society) and include your address, telephone number and email address on the check.
Friends of the Arts Center - Haitian Art Society
Waterloo Center for the Arts
225 Commercial Street
Waterloo, IA 50701
Or Call the Waterloo Art Center at 319-291-4490 to pay by Telephone. If you have questions about a payment, email firstname.lastname@example.org