Why should I become a member of the Haitian Art Society?
Since we are an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, we rely on your membership dues to support our website and our group. Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to our public Website and Members Only section (requires login)
- Members Only section includes our Membership Directory, Art Pricing Analysis Reports and the Trading Post (buy/sell listings)
- Inclusion on our mailing list to receive current news and events via our e-newsletter VEVE.
- Invitation to attend our Annual Conference
- Invitations to attend private home tours of art collections
- Invitations to participate in panel discussion groups with experts in their field
- Consideration to post your art collection on our site (Requires Approval)
- Opportunity to meet other Haitian Art Collectors, Gallerists, Museum Professionals, Artists, Scholars, and other Haitian Art Enthusiasts.
- Commercial memberships receive a direct link to their website
- Your donation may be tax deductible since we are a 501(c)3 non-profit charity (Friends of the Center for the Arts), affiliated with the City of Waterloo, Iowa.
Our annual membership dues are:
- $50 Individual
- $75 Couple
- $150 Business (Gallery / Commercial)
- $250 Patron
- Complimentary for Museums and Academic Institutions
NOTE: Membership dues are our only source of income, so feel free to make an additional contribution to help fund our website and organization.
Step 1. Complete HAS New Member Registration Form
Step 2. Pay Membership Fee (See schedule below) to: Friends of the Art Center via PayPal
Or via a check payable to the Haitian Art Society
(include your address, telephone number and email address on the check)
Haitian Art Society
Waterloo Center for the Arts
225 Commercial Street